A small collection of lovely inspiring wisdom from Christine´s private collection. The list will be updated along the beautiful way. Please fell free to stimulate and inspire your brain and emotions etc if you feel like.
- “Delta of Venus” (book) – Sensuality, fanatsy.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry:
- “The Little Prince” (book/movie (Director: Mark Osborne)), Childish, inner child, imagination, life.
- “Mind Magic: The Key to the Universe” (Book) – The Mind, energy, healing, self-help, life, death.
- “Drawing on the Artist Within” (book) – An Inspirational and Practical Guide to Increasing Your Creative Power.
- “Invisible Acts of Power – personal choices that create miracles” (book) – Generosity, compassion, healing, inner-power, chakras.
- “Chakras Anatomy” (book from my healer, clairvoyant, decreased contact, intense chakra knowledge etc studies in 2003) – The etheric body, The astral body, The nadians, The chakras, The nervous systems anatomy & physiology.
- “Feminine Fusion – The Merging of Sexual Polarity” (book) – Feminine & masculine energy, logic, intuition, sexuality, spirituality, life.
Clarissa Pinkola Estés:
- ”Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype”, (Book) – Spirituality, Life, Women, Wildness, Nature, Psychology, Soul.
David Fincher (Director) / Chuck Palahniuk (Writer):
- “Fight Club” (movie / novel) delusion, awakening.
- “The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success” (book) – Spirituality, compassion, success, life.
- “The Return of Merlin” (book) – Life, mystery, imagination.
- “The Path to Love” (book) – Philosophy, spirituality, love, relationships, self-love, practical.
- “The Power of Now – A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment” (book) – Life, spirituality.
- “Love is a State of Being.”
Grimms’ Fairy Tales:
- “Cinderella” (Folk tale)
- “Hansel and Gretel” (Book) – Fairy tale.
- “Little Red Riding Hood” (book) – Fairy tale.
- “Sleeping beauty” (book) – Fairy tale.
- “Snow White” (book) – Fairy tale.
Gus Van Sant (Director):
- ”Good Will Huntig” (movie) – Love, life, soul friends, humor, therapy, feel good.
- “The Emperor’s New Clothes” (book) – Fairy tale, imagination.
- “The Little Match Girl” (book) – Fairy tale, imagination.
- “The Nightingale” (book) – Fairy tale, imagination.
- “The Shadow” (book) – Fairy tale, moral, imagination.
- “The Snowman” (book) – Fairy tale, love, sad, imagination.
- “The Snow Queen” (book) – Fairy tale, imagination.
Dr. Helen Schucman:
- ”A Course in Miracles” (book) – Spirituality, Love, Inner Peace, Forgiveness.
- “Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime” (book) – Philosophy, human mind, feelings, beauty, the sublime, compassion, judgement, aesthetics.
- ”The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure” (book / movie) Spirituality, energy, psychology.
James Colquhoun and Carlo Ledesma:
- “Food Matters” (documentary): Health, food, diet, nutrition, environment.
James Colquhoun, Laurentine Ten Bosch and Carlo Ledesma:
- “Hungry for Chance” (documentary): Health, diet, food-like products.
Jerry & Esther Hicks:
- “The Vortex” (audio book) Spirituality, energy, psychology, emotions, laws of attraction.
- “Ask and It Is Given” (audio book) Spirituality, energy, psychology, emotions, laws of attraction.
- “Harry Potter” (books / movies) – Magic, the power of community, use of power.
- “Lord of The Rings” (movies). Humble wisdom, temptation, friendship, love, willpower, spirituality.
- “Gender Trouble: “Feminism and the Subversion of Identity” (book): Gender, performance, socially constructed ideas, Queer theory.
- “The Wind in the Willows” (novel) – Childish, mysticism, adventure, morality & camaraderie.
- “What the Health” (documentary): Health, environment, food industry.
Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn:
- ”Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret” (documentary): Health, meat consumption, food industry, sustainability, environment.
Lana Wachowski & Lilly Wachowski (Directors):
- “The Matrix” (movie) Perspective, illusions.
- “Forks Over Knives” (documentary): Health, diet.
Lena S. Stevens & Jose Stevens:
- “Secrets of Shamanism: Tapping the Spirit Power Within You” (Book) – Shamanism, ancient wisdom, life, Spirit, Power.
- “Before the Flood” (movie) – climate change, environment.
Louise L. Hay:
- “Change and Transition” (audio) – Life, awareness, change, love.
- “Forgiveness / Loving the Inner Child” (audio) – Childhood, love, inner child, forgiveness, life.
- “Love yourself” (book / audio) – Self love, love, body care, body love, compassion, awareness, life.
- “Love your Body” (audio/book) positive affirmations, body love, self love, love, accepting, healing.
- “Morning and evening meditation” (audio) feel good, healing, meditation.
- “101 Powerful Thoughts For Life”, (audio), positive affirmations, life, self-love, body-love, love, thoughts.
Mark Foster (Director):
- “Finding Neverland” (movie) – Friendship, love, imagination, creativity.
- “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life” (Book) – Human interaction, nonviolent communication, love, compassion, healing, know your words.
- “The Book of Life” (books) – Philosophy, spirituality, life, symbols.
- “The Eternal World Picture” (books) – Philosophy, spirituality, life, symbols.
- “Cezanne’s Doubt” (book) – Perception, philosophy, phenomenology, body, art.
- “Eye and Mind” (book) – Perception, philosophy, phenomenology, body, art.
Michel Gondry (Director):
- “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” (movie) – Romance, feel good, drama.
- “Enchanted – Erotic bedtime stories for women” (book) – Fantasy, sensuality.
- “While We’re Young” (movie) – Life, socially constructed age ideas, romance, couples, funny.
Nick Cassavetes (Director):
- “The Notebook” (movie) feel good, love, social differences, romance, couples, drama, life.
- “The Tapping Solution” (book, documentary, audio): Tapping, life, stress relief, feel good, practical.
- “Aesthetic Communication” (Book) – Aesthetic, Communication, Artware, Subtle Energies, Organisations.
Oliver Nakache & Eric Toledano (Directors)
- “Intouchables” (movie) – Feel good, friendship, humor, life.
- “The Alchemist” (book) – Self discovery, philosophy, love, adventure, travel, life, alchemy.
- “Timaeus” (dialog): Body, universe, philosophy, history.
- ”The Secret” (book / movie) self-help, spirituality, life, law of attraction.
- “Illusions -The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah” (book) – Life, adventure, imagination, wisdom.
- “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” (book) – Life, selfperfection, flying.
Richard Curtis (Director):
- “Love Actually” (movie) fell good, love, romance, funny, couples, Christmas.
Roberto Benigni (Director):
- “La vita è belle” (movie) – Life, beauty, love, history, humor.
- “Food Inc.” (documentary): health, environment, animals, food-industry.
- “Forrest Gump” (movie) – Trust, Surrender, The present moment, A open mind & heart, Spirit.
- “Earthlings” (movie) Environment, animals, industries, economic.
- ”Out on a limb” (book / movie) – Spirituality, life.
- ”Fed up” (documentary): Health, obesity, children, sugar.
- “Sixth Senses” (Book) – Discipline, inner power, consciousness, compassion, kindness, solidity.
Thich Nhat Hanh:
- “True Love – A Practice for Awakening the Heart” (book) Spirituality, buddhism, compassion, love.
- YouTube videos – Life, inner power, love, business, self empowerment.
William Arntz, Betsy Chasse, Mark Vincent, Matthew Hoffman:
- “What the Bleep Do We Know!?” (book/movie) – The cellular, molecular & quantum worlds that lie beneath everything, life.
- “What the Bleep!?:Down the Rabbit Hole” (Movie) life, spirituality, consciousness, physics, biology, emotions.
- The Merchant of Venice (book) – History, tragedy.
- A Midsummer Night´s Dream (a W.S. play/book) – History, comedy, marriage, fantasy.
- The Winter´s Tale (a W.S. play/book) – History, comedy, romance, drama.
- Hamlet (a W.S. play/book) – History, tragedy.
- King Lear (a W.S. play) – History, tragedy, family, madness.
- Macbeth (a W.S. play) – History, tragedy, psychology, politics, power for its own sake.
- Othello (book) – History, love, jealousy, betrayal, revenge.
- Romeo and Juliet (a W.S. musical) – History, lovers, tragedy, romance.
*Several of W.S´s writings can also be enjoyed in theaters.
Woody Allen (Director):
- “Magic in the Moonlight” – Romance, life, comedy, feel good.
- “Midnight in Paris” (movie) – Love, life, art, imagination, history, feel good.
- “Match Point” (movie) – Love, romance, choices, life, drama.
- “Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona” (movie) – Love, life, friendship, sexuality, feel good.